Tuesday 10 May 2016

Birthday Pip set - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello everyone :o)

Sorry I disappeared for a couple of days... I've had a bug that knocked me out (literally, yesterday - I slept for hours!).  More or less back to normal now though.

I've used one of this month's new images from DigiStamp Boutique for today's card... this little cutie is Birthday Pip.


Items Used
Image & sentiment - NEW Birthday Pip set - DigiStamp Boutique
Colouring - copics (plus Wink of Stella on the cake topping)
Papers - Sugar Shoppe - Doodlebug
Flowers - MFT flower & leaf trio die
MFT stitched rounded rectangles
Doodlebug enamel dots
Buttons from my stash

Right, so it's nearly 5pm as I'm posting this... wonder which side of midnight it'll actually pop up on the blogger dashboard!

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

11 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Those papers are delish and perfect for your cute image Lisa.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

Love this card Lisa, great image and papers. Glad you are feeling better xx

Sharon said...

Pleased you are feeling better Lisa.
Love you image and the bright pink is fabulous as are your papers.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card, those papers are just yummy! Hope you're feeling better soon. Karen x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful and bright card I love the papers you have used and your design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Juls said...

Too cute!! Love the pretty colours xx

Debra K. said...

So sweet! Your colouring matches the yummy papers perfectly. I love how your cards always look sooo... can't think of the word..erm.. 'neat?' That's not the word I'm looking for but do you know what I mean? Confused, Debra :D x

Tracey T said...

Love this, Lisa. I've got so many "busy" papers that I don't know how to use because they're too bold, but seeing your layout here is making me think differently about them. Hope all is well xx

Thea said...

Adorable card Lisa, sweet image and beautiful designpapers. Great coloring and all of it match together. Hope you are doing well in the meantima.

Hugs Thea

Whisper said...

So girly, cute and i'm loving the Doodlebug paper too, Luv Sam x

Annette said...

Aww, she's lovely Lisa. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
xx