Thursday 28 February 2013

Tattered Flowers...

I've got a bit of a backlog of cards that I haven't blogged, so I'm just going to show them randomly on days where I don't have a DT card to blog.  Here's one I made last week...


I had my eye on the Tim Holtz tattered flowers die for a very long time, but I wasn't sure if I'd get enough use out of it so I resisted... Then I must have seen it on someone's blog and couldn't resist any longer... that was about 6 months ago, and this is its first use!  Although I've used it again since, so I think I will use it from now on... hopefully!

Items Used
Elegant Edge card blank - Craftwork Cards
Papers - NEW Bo Bunny Isabella - MCH
Pink pearl - Bo Bunny Isabella Jewels - MCH
Sizzix/ Tim Holtz tattered flowers die
Sentiment - Stampin' Up

**Enter my candy here**

Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

22 comments:

Annette said...

Lisa, this is GORGEOUS. I really really love this. The papers are lovely, but that layout with the huge flower is just fab.
Love it.
Should I be telling you my birthday date in case you need can't think of anyone else who it would be suitable for??? (hint hint!!!) LOL
Annette
xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lisa!
Gorgeous card, love the papers and flower die :)

Louise said...

A lovely card, love the rich colours x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Lisa - stunning DP's and I love the TH tattered floral die.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Mary J said...

Such an elegant card, Lisa! That flower is magnificent!

Pia S said...

Such an elegant card, gorgeous DPs!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. the papers are really pretty and I love the shape and the fabulous flower.
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Another stunner Lisa!
xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card with a magnificent flower, don't you just love that die! Fab colour combination! Hugs to you Lisa, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Kim said...

gorgeous card Lisa, love the flower die! please don't tempt me to buy any more....!
Kim x

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Lisa. I LOVE your flower, I have that die but don't use it enough so thanks for the inspiration. Gorgeous papers too.
Hugs Sue

Amanda said...

Another stunning creation, love the flower too. Hugs, Amanda x

SaraJ said...

A lovely card - very sophisticated. xx

heidy said...

What a beauty Lisa!!
XXX Heidy

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, so pretty.xx

rachel said...

looks gorgeous Lisa - and there's a challenge on the tim holtz blog using these dies specifically so you might want to check it out! Hugs rachel x

Sonia said...

Absolutely wonderful card^_^
Lovely papers and gorgeous embellishments^_^
Have a beautiful weekend,
Sonia

Christine L said...

Fabulous card Lisa... the die sits sadly on the shelf in my craft room also... waiting for 'the right' card!

Hugs
Christine x

rosie said...

another stunning card Lisa. fab colours x

coops said...

so stunning lisa.gorgeous pretty flower and your colours and design are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

This is so lovely Lisa, gorgeous papers and colours and love the flower. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Lorraine said...

Beautiful, Lisa! Cool - I am working on a creation with this same die, too! Tim Holtz is having a tattered floral die creation contest right now on his blog - you should enter your card! Great prizes!