Friday 26 April 2013

Bunny - Sugar Nellie DT

Hello!  I'm running very late with this post, so I'll try and make it quick!

I'm here with my Sugar Nellie DT creation, and for today's card I've used one of the older Diane Duda stamps... some of them (this one included) are just £1 at the moment - what a bargain!




Items Used
Scalloped card blank - Craftwork Cards
Stamp - Sugar Nellie Bunny - Funky Kits
Colouring - copics & prisma pencils
Papers - Bo Bunny C'est La Vie - MCH
Mini bow die - L'il Inkers
Sentiment tag stamp - LOTV
Bo Bunny C'est La Vie Jewels - MCH

Sorry for the rushed post, hopefully I'll have a bit more time at the weekend... Have a lovely evening :o)

13 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. She looks great and so beautifully coloured.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

cute card Lisa - fab papers and colour combo xx

heidy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa!!
XXX Heidy

Juls said...

This is gorgeous, love the real retro feel. Xxx

Annette said...

Lovely card Lisa. I love the bow die.
Have a lovely weekend.
Annette
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. She is such a sweetie , I love the layout and fabulous bow.
hugs Sue xx

Pia S said...

You've picked such great papers for this cute little girl! It's a great clean design, with the paper bow and tag being such beautiful details! I really like this design!

Sonia said...

What a fabulous card my dear^_^
Adorable image and wonderful papers as always^_^
Have a sweet weekend^_^
Sonia

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.i love your fab papers and stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

too cute! love the iamge and those papers together. the little bow is real cute too :)

Christine L said...

Fab card Lisa... gorgeous bow and perfectly matched papers too!

Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Adorable card Lisa, fab colouring and I also love that pretty bow! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the image, papers and that gorgeous bow!
xx