Saturday 27 June 2015

Cute Farm Set - DigiStamp Boutique

Hello :o)

I've been a bit quiet again this week, as I've had a poorly Dex at home... Managed a couple of makes though, so here's one of them.  My annual pig themed card for one of my mum's friends!


I used a ball tool to gently round each of the pieces, and then layered them up with Collall 3d glue so he looks a bit 'padded'.


The cute pig and sign are from the Cute Farm Set from DigiStamp Boutique, and the numbers are Hanging Letters font.

Products Used
Papers - Dress Shoppe, Always & Forever - LOTV
Sentiment - All Occasion Sentiments - Clearly Besotted
Flowers - Bo Bunny/ Prima
Resin Flowers

We're just off for a walk now it's started to cool down a bit... I was worried the dog would overheat if we took him earlier!

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely to see you And what a fun card. Hope Dex is better soon x

Sharon said...

A fabulous cute image Lisa and I love the contrast of circle and squares. Gorgeous flowers.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

Evening Lisa what a beautiful card I love the image and the design is wonderful. It looks like we are neighbours as im in Barnsley but I did live in Sheffield for a while
Have a lovely weekend.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Unknown said...

Such a cute and pretty card. Karen x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun and cute image and a beautiful card. Hope Dex feels better soon.
Lorraine

Jackie said...

What a cute image and a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Debra K. said...

Hi. I'm so sorry I've not commented on your other cards but I haven't received your posts for some odd reason until now. I did wonder where you'd gone. I'll have to check your blog my self in future.
I've looked at the cards I've missed and they're all wonderful. I love this card, that pink just makes me smile. The padded look is great, it really brings him to life. A brilliant design as usual. Your mum's friend will be thrilled with this.
Sorry to hear that Dex is ill :(. I hope he feels better soon. Right off to read your posts properly. Debra x

Eve said...

I love your paper pieced pig card Lisa - very pretty!
Using the ball tool definitely makes a difference.
xx

Annette said...

Fabulous card, and I love the paper piecing. Hope Dex's feeling better soon honey.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant design I love this card that paper piecing looks amazing its a perfect pig card .Hope Dex is feeling better Love and hugs Carole x

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Lisa… and the paper pieced pig is SO sweet! Love the scrummy papers and flowers! :-)
Sorry to hear that Dex is poorly… I hope he starts to feel better very soon.
Take Care
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous & cute Lisa, love the sweet piggy, fab design & colours.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful piggy card x

Little K Smith said...

Hee hee! A brilliant card Lisa! I love the paper pieced piggy! :D
Kelly.x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa, this is so cute! I love the papers you've used for this gorgeous card. Fab layout. Hugs, Wends x