Thursday 4 August 2016

The Inspirers DT

Hello everyone :o)

I'm here with my DT make for The Inspirers for Crafter's Companion.  Before I move on to Issue 11 of Crafter's Inspiration (which is FAB!), I have another card to share using the lovely freebies from Issue 10.


You can find this sweet image and the papers on the CD included with the magazine... I think it'd make a lovely new home card, but I didn't have quite the right sentiment so I went with a more general 'hello'!

Items Used
Image, papers, sentiment stamp - FREE with Crafter's Inspiration Issue 10
Sara Signature English Country Garden Floral Duo dies
Sara Signature English Country Garden Lazy Daisy dies (swirl)
Pearls & organza ribbon from my stash

Thanks for popping in :o)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning Lisa , I've had the Autumn edition it's fantastic x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful and a real Country Garden style.
Faith
x

Debra K. said...

Wonderful card Lisa! Delightful image and papers which you've complimented beautifully with the different colours of Core'dinations card and finished with the lovely flowers. Debra x

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Lisa...summer on a card!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, love the sunny colours

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Lisa, a gorgeous image and I love the sunny colours
Lorraine x

Ali said...

Really lovely - I love the colours and image x

Kat W said...

That is so beautiful and the colour combo is really pretty and Summery :-) The little flower and swirl details set the image off perfectly.
Big hugs, Kat xx

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous hun and am loving the ice cream colours too, Luv Sam x